Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Loneliness. . .

Loneliness. . . I find myself drifting to that part of my life at times. I maybe surrounded by people but I feel alone. I find myself eating dinner with my girls but feel completely alone as my thoughts wander to you dad. A favorite place you dined or a favorite food. The room almost is silent and at a stand still and I feel such Loneliness.
Is this still a part of grief. Is this a phase of missing you. I don't know but it's an awful place to be. I don't want to be lonely. I want to be alive and myself but as of late I can't be. It's funny how no one asks if I'm ok, almost like they figure I have gotten over your loss I guess I do one hell of a job keeping it all in. But ya know that makes me feel lonely.
I guess as I write this I need to let my built up emotions out my missing you, sheading tears.
Another phase Loneliness another lesson of grief, another huddle to jump, but I guess the only person who can make it go away is myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment