Sunday, May 3, 2015

Bittersweet day. . .

Today we went through the camper that my parents traveled the United States in and also where my family enjoyed camping in it to either in it or with them in our own camper. It has been tucked away for several years just parked off the driveway, the mice had called it home for awhile but while we went through it tossing out things not salvageable we found many things that sparked a memory and some good laughs. While a piece of me wishes it was in better condition, to keep I knew it was just not feasible and maybe one day we can enjoy new adventures in something similar. The camper maybe gone but not the memories. By the way dad that fleece you won that you said I could not have well I found it and guess what I have it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment