Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A piece of me. .

We were blessed to have had the opportunity to visit the beautiful Island of Kauai HI again. It was just 2 months after your death that we took our first trip. You were so excited for us, and ya know dad I never got the chance to tell You about it. But I know you were there in sport. This time dad was just as wonderful. I found myself thinking about you as we explored the beauty of this island, I like to call it my heaven. There is something about it, it's peaceful beauty, everywhere you look, the high surf from an angry ocean that can calm you, a simple palm tree swaying in the breeze. A luau with dancers perfecting the heart of Hawaii with their moves. I never thought I could love some place as much as I do love Kauai. I just wanted to share my piece of heaven with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment